Our client is small International Bank in the City of London. You will be required to help manage day to day operations of the bank including settlement and back office functions (Treasury, Payments and Reconciliations/Investigations across Nostros and counterparties). Assist with the bank system application testing. A junior role, we would welcome applications from people with at least 6 months recent experience in this area.
• Daily processing and settlement for Fixed Income, Treasury and derivatives products;
• Preparing daily cash movement reports;
• Payments preparation, fund transfer and issues trade confirmation;
• Perform investigation any discrepancies in the settlement amount as well as reconcile the cash break;
• Dealing with payment requests, bank statement reconciliation against in-house systems/payment instructions;
• Maintain counterparties information and SSI against in-house systems;
Knowledge and Skills
• Minimum 1 year in an operations team supporting Money Markets business or clearing business.
• An understanding of payments schemes (CHAPS and SWIFT)