A major commodity house is currently looking to hire a Treasury Analyst who will work closely with the senior treasury team to efficiently manage the group's liquidity.
- Reporting on cash flows and liaising with relevant departments regarding cash/funding requirements.
- Checking and then processing payment instructions, ensuring completeness and compliance.
- Reconciliation of loans, booking deposits at correct rates.
- Management and hedging of FX exposures.
- Handling queries e.g. SWIFT payment requests, Audit letters, Repayments, Receipts, statement reconciliation.
- Discuss with Treasury Manager any payment issues and resolve accordingly.
- Proven experience working within a Treasury department, ideally within a bank or commodity house.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Business level Mandarin – essential.