A top European bank is looking to add a Transaction Manager to it’s Trade & Commodity Finance Department.
- Monitoring and management of an allocated portfolio for the proactive identification of risk.
- Approve requests for use of facilities if the utilisation requests fall within credit parameters, managing process to the back office for execution.
- Assisting RMs by engaging customers in dialogue to best understand their needs.
- Write department relevant Credit applications and present internally.
- Ensure all transaction details are accurately logged in to the monitoring system.
- Experience of working in a similar role with the Trade & Commodity space.
- Detailed knowledge of Trade & Commodity Finance products.
- Analysis skills and an understanding of Risk.
- Strong interpersonal skills.