A Trade Finance position at a large international bank, supporting a team of Relationship Managers on a range of trade related products and services.
- Support the administrative and operational process for a range of import and export trade related products (LCs, guarantees, discounting, lending, forfaiting etc).
- Receive and check documents, ensuring the process adheres to the agreed terms of the deal.
- Liaise closely with compliance and risk department to ensure transactions are monitored accurately.
- Create reports on department activity for review by senior management.
- Ongoing review of internal process, recommending efficient changes where necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Fluent Mandarin language skills (spoken and written).
- A working knowledge of trade finance.
- Strong academic record.