An international bank in London is looking to hire a Senior Regulatory Reporting professional who will play a key role in managing the reporting to the PRA and FCA.
- Guide and review reports produced by junior regulatory reporting analysts.
- Review forecast reports and challenge/scrutinise for best practice.
- Present at committee to discuss the bank's liquidity position, explaining potential issues and recommending changes.
- Produce quarterly statistic returns for submission to BoE.
- Produce and review quarterly COREP & FINREP reports.
Skills & Experience
- A firm understanding of the corporate and commercial product suite.
- Excellent knowledge of UK regulatory reporting process.
- Accounting background (professionally qualified preferred).