Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Portfolio Manager to join an expanding team. This role will see you monitoring the performance of existing investments, both single assets and portfolios. Ideal candidate will also be actively engaged in the underwriting process as new assets are acquired Asset classes spread over the UK and Ireland with some overlap into Europe.
- Manages and reports on assigned residential real estate portfolio in the UK and continental Europe and monitors their performance.
- Reviewing loan documents with a view to understanding how covenants and loan document language impacts the portfolio and potential new acquisitions.
- Evaluates and prepares recommendations for lender consent items on real estate related issues.
- Ability to produce potential investor and bank presentations for new acquisitions and other investment opportunities.
- Working with asset management to understand how the performance of the portfolio relates to approved budgets
- Implementing and updating the Real Estate Business Plan/annual budget of all funds under management quarterly.
- Working with internal and external property management to ensure that all information is up to date and accurate
- Regularly report on asset strategy reviews (sale, development, negotiation, etc.).
- Good understanding of cashflow models.
- Understanding of capital expenditure.
- Excel expertise is a strong benefit
- Second language is a plus (French or German)
- Manage and report on the performance of residential and commercial Real Estate portfolios in the UK and Europe.
- Implementation of Real Estate Business Plans in collaboration with Group Asset Management strategy.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the performance of each AUM.
- Prepare internal, investor and debt funder relevant monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports.
- Perform market research and conduct due diligence on existing AUM and/or potential acquisitions.
- Evaluate and prepare recommendations for investor and/or lender consent as appropriate.
- Relationship Manager with Property Managers and Loan Servicers.
- European Languages advantageous.
- Real Estate cashflow modelling.
- Knowledge of Real Estate.
Senior Portfolio Man