A 2LOD liquidity risk position with a large international bank in London.
- Daily monitoring of liquidity risk position.
- Produce MI for review by senior management.
- Report and present to risk and ALCO committee as required.
- Carry out periodic stress testing.
- Escalate new ALM and Liquidity risk issues to senior staff as they arise.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the risk strategy on an ongoing basis, recommending changes to senior staff as required.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Liquidity Risk or ALM position in a bank.
- An understanding of relevant UK banking regulation.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communications skills.