Fund accountant role with global asset manager, responsible for a range of areas including financial accounting, tax and related investment analysis for real assets investment.
- Responsibility for accounting and reporting of an assigned area.
- Ensuring that tax compliant procedures are adhered to.
- Accounting of investment vehicles (eg. SPVs) as required.
- Financial analysis and modelling of investments where appropriate.
- Monitoring and reporting on cash flow needs of assigned entities.
- Direct liaison with investors, clients and internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- US GAAP experience.
- Exposure to real asset investment in a similar role (Real Estate, Infrastructure, Transportation etc).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.