Super and rare opportunity to join a global leader in Investment and Advisory services. You will support the COO evaluating and reviewing new acquisition targets as well as a broader “project management” style focus. City of London based.
- To help support the COO assessing group targets and opportunities
- Summarise investment memorandum, identify key risks and evaluate
- Interpret/analyse relevant documentation and financial information
- Perform detailed model analysis and prepare relevant reports
- Present analysis to clients where necessary
- Broader project work, liaise with and support overseas offices
- Attend meetings with new/existing clients.
- Ad-hoc analytical support
- Investment review and/or M&A related experience
- The ability to think laterally and problem solve
- Recent Banking or Financial Services knowledge across multiple asset classes.