A global corporate bank is looking to hire a Senior Credit Analyst who will provide technical support on a portfolio of FI/NBFI clients.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to prepare credit proposals.
- Perform credit risk analysis on a range of FI/NBFIs.
- Analyse transactions to identify and mitigate risks.
- Provide deal specific input on a range of areas including size, structure and tenor.
- Attend credit committee and defend transactions as required.
- Monitor an assigned portfolio (reviews, covenants etc).
- Assist with loan documentation negotiation and execution.
- Monitor macroeconomic, sector and regulatory changes and inform senior management as required.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of FIs and NBFIs.
- Strong credit analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills.