Global corporate bank requires Senior Credit Analyst to work on a portfolio of vanilla and structured lending transactions (RCFs, term loans, leveraged finance, project finance, real estate finance, structured commodity trade finance).
- Effectively monitor credit risks within an assigned portfolio of corporate loans and clients.
- Analyse credit proposals and provide guidance to front office, support and present at credit committee.
- Work in line with internal policy and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of industry and sector changes relevant to portfolio, updating senior management where necessary.
- Coordinate with different internal departments for an efficient lending process (operations, risk, compliance, administration).
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the credit or credit risk department of a large bank.
- An understanding of different corporate lending industries and products.
- Strong analytical, presentation and negotiation skills.