An established and growing international Bank based in London (city) seek to recruit a Senior Associate to support their Project & Infrastructure finance business. Coverage will centre around big ticket Infrastructure (mainly economic) and Renewable energy business across UK & European Markets.
Suitable candidates should have proven execution/portfolio management/credit analysis experience within relevant Project & Infrastructure markets (i.e. Infra & Renewable energy).
- Portfolio management of the banks PF&I exposure across the UK & Europe
- Structure, review and stress test financial models
- Provide cradle to grave transaction management and deal execution support
- Perform detailed credit analysis and prepare credit applications to be submitted to committee
- Support new business origination and client relationship management
- Liaise with relevant internal/external stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of relevant market information and insight
- Project & Infrastructure Finance exposure
- Strong Credit Risk
- Strong Financial Modelling skills
- Corporate Banking/Structured finance experience