Our client seeks a Senior Analyst to work directly with a leading European fund, underwriting new opportunities across a range of markets/sectors.
- Perform detailed risk analysis
- Analyse borrowers’ financial statements and operating statements, assessing compliance with transaction documentation.
- Review and examine loan documentation
- Stress test, structure and review financial models
- Deal management and client liaison support in relation to acquisition of potential investment
- Perform thorough due diligence and research
- Liaise with relevant internal departments and senior management
- Cashflow modelling (very good excel skills)
- Experience in distressed or non-performing loan portfolios
- C.3 years post University experience
- Experience in corporate finance/ M&A