Assistant Relationship Manager role with an international corporate bank in London, focusing on facilitating the banks FI and correspondent banking relationships. Supporting on CDD, credit, origination, and portfolio management.
- Open new accounts and lead on the CDD & AML process.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure new accounts are opened in line with internal and external regulatory & compliance.
- Support senior front office team with managing FI & Correspondent bank relationships.
- Monitor the portfolio and overall daily operational concerns of the book.
- Assist with the annual review process.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of FI & correspondent banking.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent CDD/KYC/AML skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.