A global asset manager is looking to hire a relationship manager to handle the daily administration of an assigned portfolio of Corporate Lending Accounts. In this role you will act as the main point of contact with the client for a range of product and operational needs.
- Manage and develop relationships with an assigned portfolio of clients.
- Provide technical support on a range of product, operational and administrative areas.
- Coordinate with a range of internal and external stakeholders on issues relating to the portfolio (legal, risk, compliance, operations).
- Support Senior Relationship Managers and other front office staff with new deals or cross selling opportunities.
- Provide support and guidance to junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong portfolio management/relationship management experience in capital markets.
- Experience analysing, interpreting and recommending changes to legal documents (loan documents).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills