A relationship manager role focusing on Financial Institutions relationships. Managing relationships with the existing client book, acquiring and developing new relationships and originating deals across a range of product lines.
- Manage and develop relationships with an assigned portfolio of FI names.
- Originate deals across a range of products, primarily focusing on loans and working closely with other areas of the bank to cross sell trade finance, cash management, DCM etc.
- Coordinate the deal execution process by working closely with internal departments (risk, compliance, product teams, credit etc).
- Work closely with senior management on the development and implementation of a strategic plan for the department.
- Experience managing relationships with FI clients.
- An excellent understanding of the FI banking sphere.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.