Our client an expanding real estate company with a focus on income generating quality properties with value-add potential in central locations in top tier cities primarily in Germany and the Netherlands.
As part of their ongoing expansion plans, they now have an opportunity for a real estate analyst.
This department liaises directly with Banks (globally) to secure financing facilities for the company’s Real Estate portfolio. The portfolio is mainly domiciled in Germany, Netherlands and UK.
- Open dialogue with Banks, create financing opportunities, maintain existing loans (reporting, covenant standing…), maintain business relationship
- You will be capable of working through the whole transaction life to include due diligence, structuring, preparation of documentation and monitoring.
- Negotiation throughout whole financing process
- Where necessary prepare and present marketing materials, pitch books, presentations and reports.
- Internal liaison and maintain a close working relationship with other departments in house (Asset Management, Cash Management, Legal, Compliance, etc..)
- Analyse and interpret Cashflow models and business plans
- Support senior management
- Project related work with a wide range of administrative and operational tasks.
- A knowledge of debt financing in mortgage Banking and/or in real estate company
- Experience of pan-European Commercial Real Estate
- Client interface
- The ability to review and assess facilities (Financial Modelling skills)
- German fluency (highly advantageous)