An established international bank is looking to hire a number of candidates into the CDD department. Supporting frontline business areas in a 1LOD capacity across a range of areas: AML, CTF, Financial crime, Sanctions, Compliance and regulations.
- Review and make recommendations for changes to a range of processes (client onboarding, reviews, alert monitoring, sanction screening, transaction monitoring, PEP Checks etc).
- Provide feedback to junior staff and offer guidance on how to improve.
- Report to senior staff and highlight areas of concern.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels confidently and effectively.
- Assist on relevant assurance projects where necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly competent in the area of KYC, AML, CTF across a range of functions in corporate banking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of QA, KYC etc in a large bank or financial services company.