An established Loan Management business based in London seek to recruit a Portfolio Manager, who will analyse, monitor and oversee a diverse portfolio of Project & Infrastructure Finance loans, conducting thorough risk assessment and providing recommendations.
- Monitoring the development of individual project finance transactions
- Analyse key risks such as financial, operational, market risk etc.
- Maintaining a relationship with lenders and borrowers
- Prepare credit papers and reports
- Review and update cash flow models
- Provide advice where applicable
- Stay up to date with relevant credit system
- Previous experience in a credit related environment
- Good understanding of Project & Infrastructure finance
- Strong ability to understand and produce complex loan documentation and financing structures
- Knowledge of international markets such as the European market