Our client, an expanding Private Equity Real Estate company, seek to recruit an underwriting Analyst. This is a deal assessment/advanced modelling/investment role and would suit someone with 2-3 years recent experience in this area.
- Be capable of working through the whole transaction life to include due diligence and monitoring, structuring, negotiation, preparation of documentation (including investment proposal for the credit committee)
- Prepare and present marketing materials, pitch books, presentations and reports.
- Analyse and interpret cashflow models
- Support senior management and, where necessary, managing client relationships
- Project related work with a wide range of administrative and operational tasks.
- Advanced Financial Modelling skills are essential
- Knowledge of the Real Estate sector would be highly advantageous
- 3-5 years’ RECENT experience in Banking/Finance