An expanding private equity firm are recruiting a Portfolio Analyst to its team in Dublin.
- Manages and reports on assigned residential real estate portfolio in the UK and continental Europe and monitors their performance.
- Reviewing loan documents with a view to understanding how covenants and loan document language impacts the portfolio and potential new acquisitions.
- Evaluates and prepares recommendations for lender consent items on real estate related issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the portfolio relates to approved budgets
- Producing the annual budget with the input from Senior team members and Asset Management team
- Gathering information from property management teams and verifying accuracy and checking inputs
- Production of ad hoc reporting for senior management
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills.
- Power Point
- Real Estate cashflow modelling.
- Knowledge of Real Estate.
- Knowledge of loan documents.
- European Languages advantageous.