A portfolio analyst position with a global asset manager, managing a portfolio of corporate private debt loans.
- Monitor an assigned portfolio of private debt transactions and alert senior management to any developments where necessary.
- Prepare credit papers and carry out financial analysis of key transactions where necessary.
- Review and maintain financial models to greater understand risks associated with individual transactions and the wider portfolio.
- Support senior staff with managing client relationships and attend site visits where necessary.
- Negotiate loan documentation where necessary, drawing on support from internal and external legal.
- Experience in a credit role analysing corporate debt loans.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of loan docs, loan structures and financial models.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.