Our client, an expanding Asset Management company, seek to recruit an Analyst. This is an analytical role and would suit someone with at least 12 months recent experience in a similar area.
- Support analysis of new and existing Commercial Real Estate deals.
- Reviewing and signing off on the economics of proposed deals.
- Overseeing and managing business-level data for senior management.
- Ongoing collaboration with management on client strategy and creation of presentation materials for ad-hoc meetings.
- Preparation of materials for weekly meetings. Administrative duties related to office seating, system access requests etc.
- Working with multiple different counterparties to help answer queries
- Financial Modelling skills are required.
- Knowledge of Corporate Loans and the Real Estate sector would be advantageous.
- 12 months minimum experience in Banking/Finance.