Brilliant opportunity with a top European Bank with remit covering the Risk profile of a Corporate lending portfolio made up of various lending products.
- Proactively managing the risk profile of an allocated lending portfolio.
- Carrying out comprehensive Risk assessment of the portfolio made up of various deals, including Acquisition Finance, Project Finance, Trade & Commodity Finance, Asset Backed Finance etc.
- Report on findings and present to stakeholders with a strategic view.
- Provide opinion on individual credit proposals.
- Work independently when making informed Credit/Risk decisions, working within bank’s Credit Risk appetite and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid Credit/Risk management experience at a Corporate level, ideally gained within a Corporate or Investment bank environment.
- Strong Analytical skills relating to Credit.
- A sound understanding of various corporate lending products and transaction structures.