Our client, a Pan-European Portfolio Manager seek to recruit a real estate professional. A super opportunity to join this expanding team. These roles offer the chance to learn and develop across a number of Real Estate areas.
- Manage a portfolio of both performing and non-performing commercial property transactions, bi-lateral and syndicated loan positions.
- Maintaining internal/external relationships
- Monitor and review cash flows
- Loan Documentation
- Preparation of written reports
- Ensure effective loan monitoring (Covenants and Rent Rollovers)
- Instructing legal counsel, overseeing and managing the entire process until a satisfactory conclusion.
- A minimum of 3-5 years recent experience in Banking/PE/Real Estate Finance
- Risk analysis.
- Ability to read and effectively interpret legal and financial documentation
- Modelling skills.