A growing international Bank seek to recruit an Operations Officer to support their Corporate Banking division, covering the trade finance and treasury business areas.
- Process Corporate banking and trade finance deals from inception to close.
- Provide timely/accurate data entry and processing of payments.
- Oversee transaction flow.
- Manage loan administration and review documentation.
- Assist with the screening of Trade Finance transactions (LC's, Guarantees, Collections etc.).
- Assist with KYC procedures.
- Facilitate SWIFT payment messages.
- Corporate lending and/or Trade Finance operations experience
- Ability to understand and interpret loan documentation
- Exposure to Loan Administration
- Mandarin language skills essential.