City based international bank are looking to hire a Risk professional to assist in the control and implementation of the Operational Risk Framework.
- Implement a culture of Operational Risk by encouraging collaboration and Transparency.
- Maintain and implement the Operational Risk policy and provide guidance/advice where necessary.
- Carry out periodic reviews to measure the effectiveness of the Operational Risk Framework, suggesting changes where necessary.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Set work plan relative to prioritised areas, managing the effective and timely delivery of set objectives.
- Work closely with the Head of Risk in management and review of the team.
- Strong Operational Risk experience, ideally gained within a bank.
- A sound understanding of the product offering in a Corporate and Investment bank.
- An in-depth understanding of of Operational Risk.