A large international bank is looking to hire an operational risk professional who work across various business areas in providing operational risk management oversight.
- Develop relationships with assigned business areas throughout the bank, promoting and growing operational risk understanding and controls.
- Promote operational risk practices and embed a culture of operational risk prevention.
- Oversee a range of tasks (RCSAs, KRIs, Risk Event Analysis, Scenario Analysis) etc).
- Support the production of MI reports to be reviewed by senior staff at committee.
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes and suggest adjustments to operational risk framework.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong operational risk experience developed in a bank or large financial services institution.
- Strong knowledge of operational risk methodologies.
- Experience of managing relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.