International bank in London is looking to hire an Analyst who will assist Senior Management with the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework.
- Promote and implement a culture of Operational Risk across different levels of the bank.
- Assist in risk review to identify, monitor and control Operational Risk in allocated areas, including: Risk Appetite, CSA, KRIs, Risk Event, Scenario Analysis.
- Prepare statistics reports for Senior Management.
- Support the management of Operational Risk by encouraging departments to self assess.
- Roll out Operational Risk Management (ORM) programmes across the bank.
Skills and Experience:
- Operational Risk experience within financial services, ideally Corporate Banking.
- An understanding of Corporate Banking and associated financial products.
- A strong understanding of Operational Risk.