Brilliant opportunity to join the compliance department at an established bank. A broad Compliance Officer role with a focus on AML/Onboarding in the main.
- Manage the AML process during client onboarding.
- Maintain a monitoring program in accordance with bank and local regulatory requirements.
- Assist Head of Compliance when preparing for visits from internal and external audits.
- Stay up to date on regulatory changes and recommend alterations to program where necessary.
- Confidently manage relationships with front office staff.
- A strong knowledge of AML procedures relative to client onboarding.
- Experience working in compliance in banking or financial services.
- Recent experience managing relationships with front office staff.