An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing assistant to join a London based international bank.
- Creation and maintenance of marketing materials including client presentations, corporate brochure and public website.
- Organisation of external client events
- Keeping up to date with market developments (via newswires, industry websites, email alerts etc.) and circulating relevant information to the wider team.
- Assistance with quality checking investor reports prior to publication.
- Occasional liaison with financial services companies and other third parties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Powerpoint / presentation skills essential and familiarity with Excel preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with colleagues and clients at a senior level.
- Enthusiasm, drive and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Very high attention to detail with the ability to proofread and amend content, punctuation, formatting and appearance of external communications prior to publication.
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task