Market Risk opportunity with an Emerging Markets focused corporate and investment bank. A broad role with responsibility for supporting the implementation of the Market Risk framework.
- Support Senior Management with the implementation of a Risk Management framework that effectively identifies, quantifies and monitors all exposures.
- Manage the Risk Management framework in a way that promotes early identification and quantification of Market Risk.
- Report to Senior Management on the nature and magnitude of Market Risk associated with the bank's activities.
- Use technical and quantitative analytics to stress and back test Market Risk models, ensuring ongoing accuracy and relevance.
- Act as a point of coordination in the approval of new products.
- Market Risk experience with broad product exposure.
- Strong report writing & quantitative analysis skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team.