A European bank based in London (city) seeks to recruit an experienced Bond Syndicate professional that will take on responsibility for execution of FIG bond deals and support business origination as part of a small Syndicate team.
- Execution & distribution of FIG bond deals, providing hands on transaction management
- Support origination of new business through client interaction
- Make regular calls to issuers and attend relevant meetings to provide updates
- Development of marketing strategy
- Manage allocation, hedging, pricing, roadshow plans etc.
- Provide innovative and creative deal insight
- Work closely with senior management in relation to strategic development
- Remain up to date with market developments and submit relevant pricing updates
- Help to guide and mentor junior team members
- Extensive Bond Syndicate origination, execution & distribution experience
- Strong FIG market exposure (preference for Bank coverage)
- A proven track record of success within UK & European markets