Loans Admin and Documentation position with an international bank in London. The role will play a key role the initiation and monitoring of documentation for a range of credit facilities.
- Prepare facility letters in line with approved transactions.
- Liaise with external parties for the completion of documentation related to syndicated loans.
- Reviewing and tracking approved limits in line with documentation.
- Maintain facility limits and log data on the internal systems.
- Produce periodic reports and present to senior staff.
- 5 years+ experience in loan documentation (corporate banking, project finance, real estate finance, treasury).
- A broad understanding of credit operations/ credit administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.