Leveraged and acquisition finance analyst role with a global corporate bank.
- Assist senior members of the team on all areas of large-cap leveraged & acquisition finance deals.
- Support marketing and origination efforts.
- Conduct credit and financial analysis, deal due diligence and financial modelling.
- Assist with negotiation, review and execution of relevant legal documentation.
- Monitor changes to the market and report to senior management, recommending changes to strategy where appropriate.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a corporate banking environment.
- Credit, financial analysis and modelling experience.
- Excellent academic record.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.