A great opportunity to learn about recruitment and Financial Services in London.
- To undertake administration tasks necessary to manage and document the day to day business.
- Personal Assistant “style” activities to senior staff, learning and following how a recruitment business is operated.
- Extensive database operation - saving and renaming of CVs, general pdf and word document amendment. Running employee searches.
- Direct candidate contact by email and phone – warm and cold calling, questioning and understanding why a candidate wishes to leave their role and what they are looking for.
- Client contact and potential new business marketing –support senior staff at the client interface, aiming to win new mandates and develop relationships
- Managing job websites – typing out roles and managing responses
The ideal candidate will have:
- A genuine interest in recruitment and financial services (banking), ideally some experience of recruitment and processes.
- A reasonable academic background
- The ability to work “under their own steam”, a self motivated person - ESSENTIAL
- Good MS Word & Excel skills (this will be tested). The ability to use the web and social media and to interact between software.