A growing international Bank seek to recruit an Operations Officer to support their Corporate Banking division, covering the trade finance business.
- Process Corporate banking and trade finance deals from inception to close.
- Provide timely/accurate data entry and processing of payments.
- Oversee transaction flow
- Manage loan administration and review documentation
- Assist with the screening of Trade Finance transactions (LC's, Guarantees, Collections etc.)
- 12+ months Corporate lending and/or Trade Finance operations experience
- Ability to understand and interpret loan documentation
- Exposure to Loan Administration
- Mandarin prefered not essential