An established and growing international Asset Management business based in London seek to recruit a junior Lawyer to support their Legal & Compliance department, as well as working closely with the wider business. Ideal candidates should have Banking & Finance exposure, with a strong preference for Commercial Real Estate Finance experience.
- Manage the on-boarding process for Commercial Real Estate finance/lending business
- Review and negotiate relevant legal documentation (i.e. facility agreements, security docs, corporate contracts, Non-disclosure agreements etc.)
- Provide general legal support, assistance and advice to the overall business
- Liaise with relevant internal/external departments and stakeholders
- Work directly alongside senior management
- Legal qualification/experience.
- 1-2 years PQE experience (would be advantageous but not essential)
- Corporate Banking/Commercial Real Estate Finance exposure