A growing International Bank based in London seeks to recruit an experienced Compliance professional to lead, manage and develop their Compliance department, taking on SMF16/17 approval.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in a banking environment as Head of Compliance and/or MLRO.
- Overall management responsibility for the Banks UK Compliance function
- Take on SMF16/17 designation for the bank and manage regulatory interaction
- Review, update and implement relevant Compliance policies, processes and procedures
- Identify and address any potential Compliance issues
- Create suitable internal Compliance training programs and monitor department performance
- Act as a Compliance subject matter expert for the business
- Provide regular departmental reports to senior management
- Work with internal connections to develop the overall department
- Strong (corporate) banking compliance experience
- Diverse compliance experience
- Proven track record of SMF designation
- Strong leadership & management skills