Working at an established international bank, you will grow the business by maintaining and developing the sales book for a range of primary and secondary fixed income products.
- Actively market and distribute bonds from primary issuance's.
- Assist in maintaining and developing the bank’s secondary market activities.
- Work closely with internal syndication team and assist with maintaining dialogue with institutional clients.
- Assess all clients within an assigned portfolio and identify cross-selling opportunities (eg. FX, MM, precious metals, commodities).
- Ensure all compliance and due diligence activities are carried out.
- Fluent Mandarin (spoken & written).
- Prior and recent experience in selling to institutional clients.
- A strong knowledge of fixed income trading and DCM.
- Strong technical skills with an understanding of Bloomberg.