Brilliant opportunity to join the finance department of an established international bank in London.
- Manage purchase ledger function in the bank.
- Analyse department expenses and process payments.
- Produce period management reports for review by senior staff.
- Assist with the production of Risk Asset Information with daily quality checks.
- Check/distribute nostro reconciliations and investigate outstanding items.
- 2 years+ experience within a finance department (ideally a financial services firm or bank).
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail.
- Experience handling and checking invoices.