An established European bank is looking to hire an FI Salesperson. Working as part of a dynamic Central European Sales team you will be responsible for promoting the bank’s Fixed Income product offering.
- Engage in discussions relating to the bank’s global sales strategy.
- Act as a representative for the bank and effectively promote the banks Fixed Income product offering.
- Develop relationships internally and externally (product teams, FI clients, risk etc.).
- Act as point of liaison between client and transaction/product teams.
- Assess existing clients and look to develop new business opportunities.
- Existing relationships in the CEE region.
- Technically capable and knowledgeable in relevant product area (eg. Pricing, Analysis).
- Clearly evidenced record of closing high value deals.
- Self-starter and proactive team player.