Our client s London based Portfolio Management company seek a Facility Agent to join an expanding team, This role will act as primary contact for and perform agent functions on a portfolio of syndicated and bilateral loan transactions.
- To undertake assigned day-to-day tasks & responsibilities as required to fulfill the agency role. To include acting as primary contact for and perform agent functions on a portfolio of syndicated loan transactions across multiple asset classes (including CRE)
- To be a primary contact and undertake agency roles & responsibilities in accordance with the finance documents and internal procedures & controls on a portfolio of deals covering a range of sectors
- Arrange and attend calls, meetings and site visits as required
- Provide absence cover for colleagues or assistance during busy periods as and when required
- Review new agency documents from an agent's perspective and provide relevant feedback to the originating department or external legal counsel
- Contribute to the development and implementation of initiatives and projects
- Participate in system testing as required
- Good understanding of general banking operations/practices including loan administration, payments, treasury funding, static data control, document management and safe keeping
- 5 + years experienced in the loan admin field to include Agency, syndicated and bilateral loans within an international bank and UK regulatory environment.