Key documentation role with a growing international bank based in the city of London.
- Review documentation for a range of structured finance transactions. Assess and mitigate any areas of concern or potential risk.
- Negotiate facility agreements for Trade Finance, Project Finance, Acquisition Finance, Property Finance etc.
- Manage documentation due diligence process liaising with internal and external legal counsel.
- Maintain documentation register and take responsibility for the safe custody of all facility documents.
- Review documentation procedures and recommend changes where necessary.
- Strong experience in preparing/ negotiating loan documentation.
- Experience within a bank covering documentation related to a range of structured finance transactions (Project Finance, Acquisition Finance, Trade Finance, Property Finance etc.).
- Solid communication skills.