A senior syndications role with a global corporate bank in London. Targeting candidates with the ability to originate and execute a range of structured finance deals, maintaining and developing the existing portfolio.
- Develop the syndications book by prospecting key areas in line with the bank's business plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks and other key players in the market to maintain strong deal flow.
- Originate a range of structured finance deals (corporate, real estate finance, project finance, trade finance etc).
- Support credit, risk, compliance and other internal functions by ensuring key client information and analysis is available.
- Manage transactions and relationships throughout the deal process.
- Stay up to date with market trends and work proactively to increase bank standing in the market.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in corporate banking and structured finance.
- A sound understanding of the syndicated loans market.
- Strong technical analysis skills.