Our client, a global financial services company based in London, seek to recruit an Audit Expert to manage all aspects of audit across the company. The role has a Global remit, which requires detailed knowledge of audit along with understanding of IT risk within the organisation.
The business works with corporate clients in multiple countries. The business operates a hybrid working environment, you will be expected to be in the office for 2-3 days a week.
- Working with senior management to set up an annual audit plan
- Check all Audit Policies and Controls for all offices around the world.
- Provide independent and objective processes and controls, to add value to the organisation.
- Assessment of the business and the governance risk and internal control framework. Deliver audits based on this.
- Consistent delivery of audit work across the business/functions in different offices.
- As the audit expert give advice to internal stakeholders by utilizing knowledge of the business and regulatory frameworks.
- Liaising with external auditors, ensure common approach and understanding of key deliverables.
- Support the organisation in respect of ongoing annual audits.
- Very good experience and knowledge of audit in financial services and banks
- Strong understanding of operational risk and compliance.
- Ability to manage own workload and take full responsibility for entire audit function
- Experience in global audits
- 10-15 years minimum experience