A European bank based in London seek to recruit an experienced Corporate Bond Syndicate professional that will execute, price, distribute and drive Corporate Bond Syndicate business across European markets.
- Execution, pricing & distribution of Corporate Credit bond deals
- Support origination of new business
- Development of marketing strategy
- Innovation of relevant systems, processes and procedures
- Make regular calls to issuers and attend relevant meetings to provide updates
- Manage allocation, hedging, pricing, roadshow plans etc.
- Provide innovative and creative deal insight
- Remain up to date with market developments and submit relevant pricing updates
- Guide, lead and mentor junior team members
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive Bond Syndicate origination, execution & distribution experience
- Strong Corporate Credit Bond market exposure
- A proven track record of success within UK & European markets