An established and growing European bank seek to recruit an experienced Structured Finance professional. This senior manager will support the structuring and execution of bespoke/tailored Structured Finance solutions, with coverage spanning a wide range of markets and sectors.
Suitable candidates should have a proven track record of deal structuring & execution, be able to comfortably manage client interaction and have a strong background working with Structured Finance products (i.e. Leverage Finance, Project Finance, Trade & Commodity Finance etc). The broader product exposure someone can bring to the role, the better.
- Develop, structure and execute bespoke tailored Structured Finance solutions for bespoke client needs
- Coverage of a range of Structured Finance products/services (i.e. Leverage Finance, Project Finance, Trade & Commodity Finance etc)
- Work alongside the front office team to manage client interaction, assessing product needs & solutions
- Support new business origination
- Cross-sell bespoke solutions to relevant clients within the banks network
- Perform detailed Credit Analysis
- Structure and stress test financial models
- Mange internal stakeholder interaction (i.e. Tax, Compliance, Legal etc)
- Strong Structured Finance (i.e. Leverage Finance, Project Finance, Trade & Commodity Finance etc) structuring/execution experience
- Excellent Credit Risk & Financial Modelling skills
- Commercial/"deal-doing" exposure within Corporate Banking