An international bank is looking to hire a senior risk manager to manage operational, market and credit risk functions.
- Manage the bank-wide adherence to credit, market and operational risk regulations.
- Develop and enforce appropriate risk controls.
- Manage risk committee meetings, highlighting areas of concern and implementing required control measures.
- Manage a small team of risk managers across different functions (credit, market, operational risk).
- Assess and implement change initiatives/projects.
- 15+ years risk management experience within banking.
- A working understanding of the audit process.
- Experience managing small teams with a preference for cross-border management experience.