A European bank is looking to hire a credit risk professional for portfolio management style position, working across a range of different corporate lending products.
- Monitor the credit risk quality of an assigned corporate lending portfolio with period review of individual transactions.
- Review wavers and make recommendations for amendments.
- Analyse borrower performance and flag areas of credit risk concern to senior staff.
- Work with front office to maintain credit quality, attending periodic meetings.
- Adhere to internal and external regulatory measures.
- Relevant experience within a bank.
- A knowledge of different corporate lending products (eg. Project Finance, Leveraged Finance etc.).
- Excellent communications skills.